Parking at DunDraConAs in years past, parking for DunDraCon attendees in the Marriott lot will still be free, unless you choose to use valet parking. Despite what you'll see on the hotel's Fact Sheet, the lot will be open for us as usual.
If you are an overnight guest, kindly inform our valet attendant.
Don't Park on the Street!The hotel does not recommend parking in the streets nor surrounding business parking areas. We have been informed that parking enforcement will be more active this year. (It's not the hotel's fault, so please don't blame them...) We appreciate your business and truly apologize for any inconvenience.
The San Ramon Marriott Team
Overflow ParkingWe will again have the use of the overflow lot:
- The Parking building is located on the corner of Camino Ramon and Bishop Drive (entrance on Bishop Drive across from empty lot).
- Look for the lifted parking gate arm.
- Park on the 2nd or 3rd level.
- This off-site parking is within a five-minute walk to/from the hotel.
- Should you require shuttle service, please call the hotel's main number: (925) 867-9200 to be picked up. Please allow 15-30 minutes for pick up.
- Note: The Parking structure closes at 11:30 PM and opens at 6:00 AM. You will not be able to get your car out between these hours, so please plan accordingly.