Pre-Convention Game RegistrationFor the convenience of our pre-registered members, we offer pre-convention electronic sign-ups for all our official games. You can look at the games offered in each session, choose your preferences for each session (or only some sessions), enter those choices on our handy electronic form, press the "Submit" button, and there you have it: no need to submit even one paper form at the convention.
An added feature is that we have a line-up of early Friday games (starting times of Friday Noon to 5:00 PM) which can only be signed up for by using this form. These are referred to as Session "P" (Pre-reg) Games. Of course, you may also walk up to these games to fill any unassigned spaces on Friday, but there will be no paper forms at the convention for this session of games.
You must be pre-registered as a member of DunDraCon to use pre-convention game registration. If you are pre-registered, you will receive a confirmation in the mail prior to the convention with your 3- or 4-digit DDC ID. Please use this number in the form below. If you have lost your DDC ID, you can send a note to: netrep@DunDraCon.com
You will receive confirmation of your pre-reg selection within two days of submitting it. Check your games carefully! If there is a problem, simply reply to the confirmation note with the changes you want made, or a description of the problem, and we'll fix it.
Some things to keep in mind for pre-convention game registration:
- Pre-convention game registration is only available until 4:30 PM the Thursday before the con, as we have to get on to immediate pre-convention tasks after that.
- Except for access to Session P, pre-convention game registration carries no advantage in getting selected to be in a game.
- You are not automatically in the game. Your request will be put in the regular game registration program to be sorted along with everyone else. You're just getting your request in early.
- You can override any of your electronic choices on the Override page or, an Override slip, available at the Game Reg table. These slips are larger and brightly ref for easy identification. If you have a Priority slip, Game Reg staff will automatically default to the choices on it, but you can write "Override" on it for more clarity.
- A copy of your completed form will be e-mailed to you, so you don't need to wonder what you actually signed up for. But check periodically on the web site to see if the games you chose are still being offered - we do sometimes have cancellations. You can submit another electronic form if there is still time, or use either override method, above, during the convention.
Online PriorityIf you have an Online Priority (you will have been informed if you have), you may use our Online Priority Page.
OverrideYou can override any of your electronic choices on the Override page or, an Override slip, available at the Game Reg table. These slips are larger and bright red for easy identification. If you have a Priority slip, Game Reg staff will automatically default to the choices on it, but you can write "Override" on it for more clarity.