Salon CFriday Noon - 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Monday 10:00 AM - Noon
Rules and Regulations
The purpose of the Buyer's Bazaar is for members of DunDraCon to be able to sell old games and other related items they no longer have any use for.
- The Bazaar runs Friday Noon to 5:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and Monday 10:00 AM - Noon.
- We are not taking reservations for the Bazaar before the convention.
- Registration for the Bazaar will begin at 11:30 Friday morning and 8:30 AM Saturday, continuing throughout the day while the Bazaar is open. All tables are assigned on a First Come First Served basis.
- You must be a member of the convention to sell in the Bazaar.
- The price is $10 for one 6'x30" table for one hour. Up to 3 hours may be purchased in one block
- You may buy one or two tables
- You must be an individual selling your own personal items, not a business or an agent of a business
- You may not sell any merchandise that is currently on sale in the Dealer's Room unless it is a collectable (like individual Magic cards) or out of print. DunDraCon Dealers have preference and priority over the Bazaar. If you fear a conflict, consult the dealer in question before placing the items out for sale.
- You may not sell anything that is illegal in the State of California.
- You may not sell food or drink.
- Do not have multiple copies of products in current release
- Do not have items that are professionally shrink wrapped. Protective mylar bags around an old game or the original shrink wrap on a pristine, unopened collectable is allowed
- Multiple copies of unopened games, multiple boxes of unopened collectable cards, large inventories of new miniatures, etc. will not be allowed.
- You may not post materials around the convention advertising yourself or your merchandise.
- Anyone selling items that a member of the Convention Committee finds objectionable will be asked to remove them from sale
- Anyone selling items that an authorized DunDraCon Dealer finds in conflict with their merchandise will be asked to remove them from sale.
- Anyone breaking the rules of the Bazaar will be subject to penalties based on the nature of the infraction. Penalties may range from expulsion from the Bazaar to revocation of Convention Membership and expulsion from the Hotel.