Host a Board Game or Card GameThis new feature allows most pre-registered members and some GM applicants to apply to host one board game or card game to play with others in Salon 1 at a time of the host's choosing. We're trying this out to make it a little easier to get people together to play a variety of board and card games, including games that are not suited to GM complimentary membership requirements. All games so scheduled will be on our website and in the program book, but will be strictly drop-in—no game registration is involved.
How It WorksYou are eligible to apply for a reservation for your game if you meet the following criteria:
- You qualify if:
- You are already preregistered and have a badge number
- You have applied as a GM for a miniatures game or RPG
- You are part of a LARP troupe and qualified for a complimentary membership
- You have status as a seminar presenter or War College presenter
- You are a senior volunteer
- You have some other non-GM status that qualifies you for a full complimentary membership
There is no cost for this option, and it does not affect any player's scheduling weight within the game registration system. You may include one or more friends, but we prefer that you have at least one seat available for drop-ins.
Submissions before November 1 will have preference over later submissions. There is limited space devoted to this program, and requests will be handled based on specific time preferences only, as noted in the form. We also will not schedule two games with the same title to overlap. As soon as we can place your game, you will be notified, with first notifications probably going out in mid-November.
Please fill out the form below and submit it: