Pre-Convention Priority Game RegistrationFor the convenience of our members who are eligible for a Priority Slip at the beginning of the convention (GameMasters, select Volunteers, and others who have been told they have one), you may use your Priority slip in Pre-registration.
You will receive confirmation of your Priority selection within two days of submitting it. Check your game carefully! If there is a problem, simply reply to the confirmation note with the change you want made, or a description of the problem, and we'll fix it.
Some things to keep in mind for pre-convention game registration:
- If you want to give away your priority, send a note to our Prereg Coordinator
- You may not enroll as a proxy for someone else.
- If you use your Priority in pre-reg, you will not be given a paper Priority Slip at the convention.
- A Priority is only good for entry to one game. We provide room for three games just in case one (or two) of your requests is already filled with priorities.
- The Priority system is First-come, First-served. Games can (and do) fill up with priorities.
- If the game you request is already filled with Priority slip, your second (or third, if both are) will be used. If all your games are filled, you will be contacted as to what you'd like to do.
- Pre-convention Priority game registration is only available until 5PM on the Thursday before the con, as we have to get on to immediate pre-convention tasks after that. After that time, you will not be sent a confirmation email.
- You are automatically in the game. You do not need to fill out any other forms for this game.
- If you want to override any of your choices use our Override Page, or use one of the red Override slips available at the Info table/Game reg area.
- A copy of your completed form will be e-mailed to you, so you don't need to wonder what you actually signed up for. But check periodically on the web site to see if the games you chose are still being offered - we do sometimes have cancellations.